Cancellation and Refund Policy
believes in helping its website users
(hereinafter referred to as “Website”) and has therefore a liberal Cancellation and Refund Policy.
- Subject to
Impressionist's decision on the genuineness and reason for cancellation, no cancellation of any all paintings,
sculptures, antiques or any artistic item
(collectively hereinafter referred to as “Artworks“or
“Artwork“) will be entertained.
Cancellation of any Artwork will be considered only if the request is
made within 48hours of placing an order.
- Cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have
been communicated and the process of shipping has been initiated.
- Cancellation orders will strictly not
be entertained for reason of difference in the
Artwork displayed on http://www.impressionist.in (hereinafter referred to as
“Website”), as the colour, texture etc. of the Artwork on the Website may differ in person, due
to climatic or seasonal changes.
- No cancellations are entertained for those Artworks that Impressionist
has received on special occasions like Pongal, Diwali, and Valentine's Day etc. These are limited occasion
offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
- In case of complaints regarding Artworks that
come with a warranty from the Artist or owner of the Artwork, you are requested to kindly refer the issue to
- After the decision of Impressionist with respect to cancellation of any Artwork order, refund will be usually
processed within 21 days of such decision.
- Refund amount will be subject to any payments with respect to
courier, tax, shipping, packing etc. already made by Impressionist .